Next Month’s clue
Since we have last spoken, I haven’t actually sewed anything. BUT – I have three things cut out:
MAde by Rae Trillium dress in Brussels Washer linen – black
The new tee-shirt from Chalk and Notch – Max tee – in burgundy modal/cotton/lycra blend from Stylemaker fabric.
I am drooling over this version of the Sew Liberated Nocturne PJ set:
- My trillium from Seams fabric should be complete by now! I hope!!
- Finally got photos of my CrisWoodSews Daydream dress, and I’m making plans for a second one with a longer skirt, higher waist
- Cut out my Ashton top with ruggle
- Working on Fibr&Cloth Iris ZW shirt – but as a dress of course
- Cut out a Sugar Maple skirt from Patterns 4 Pirates from fabric by JuliaCost (jersey knit)
Can we talk ZW patterns? Low waste?
- Fibr&Cloth Iris shirt (with buttons!)
- CrisWoodSews Daydream Dress/top
- Sarkirsten Morning Glory Top dress hack
- The_Sew_Sew upcoming.
- Self-draft a pleated skirt (pleat of any size to size of waist, add waistband, zipper.
#pfTNT Call outs:
Madrabbitsociety – an old favorite made many times
Sew.suse – a new TNT
Bumblebunched: a new to me Instagram account. I highly recommend their feed, linked here.
Sara.fornia: Using TNT Trillium to draft a dress for herself – it’s so TNT she’s using it as a block!
Criadera.creates: Hope dress is a big, bold print as a maxi
SuperKaos6: Billie dress! Love the contrast pocket linings