Sponsors: Punk Frockers – labels and patches!
Beverly: Hinterland hack #6: flouncey sleeves, dart moved, supposed to be grown on sleeves.
Finished up things for my maker’s market – first night I sold a good bit so I already feel successful
Pink Orion dress – fluffy fun – final version. Just need to get grading tested out and I’m ready to go!
Made my Mrs. Claus base dress – using my own pattern, and crimson IL19 linen from Fabrics-store.com – still need to add fur trim, and find the right boots (which make be my black Uggs with fur added temporarily.
The Worship is a classic five-pocket rigid jeans pattern. Slim fit through the hip and thigh with a pitched straight waistband. Choose between a straight or flare cut leg. Meant for a heavier weight fabric that will break in with wear.
Newly upgraded to full size range (up to 63” hips)
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two-piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three-piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
Stay warm and cozy in the Winterthur Jacket! This contemporary utility jacket is relaxed and is a perfect addition to your everyday outfit. The buttons and hardware add a polished look to this casual jacket. Choose to make it in a simple cotton twill or a water-resistant polyester for different occasions.
Winterthur Jacket Features:
- Options for cup sizes
- Options for collar and three-piece hood
- Fully lined
- Front princess seams to shoulders
- Back yoke
- Cinched waist by drawstring on the inside
- Front patch and optional chest pockets
- Front zipper with buttoned flap
- Two-piece long sleeve with adjustable buttoned sleeve hem
- Designed for non-stretch woven fabric
Skill Level: Advanced
Up to size 40 (63/54/62)
Truly size inclusive, a bit more work up front – these are for folks that want to learn to draft some patterns and perhaps have fewer fitting issues down the line. There are three choices, a little over $8 US for each or a bundle for about $21.
Fibrandcloth Agave Top and Dress
THIS MONTH’S THEME!
New PJs sound so good to me! I just purchased this beautiful, very nice flannel from Core Fabrics to make myself some. They are sold out of all but the black and white version. (I got purple/orange/navy)
What are some ideas:
- As usual, we will be very strict with what we allow! Hahaha!
- If your PJs are T shirts, that counts too!
- If you make pjs for someone else – you are nicer than we are and your gift counts!
- If you make “secret pajamas” this counts too!
- As always, if you made something previously that you’d like to share, you can do that too. We know December is a really busy month!
What will you make Jenny?
Want to sponsor? DM
Reminder to rate & review
Reminder to join our Patreon